A mentoring program is an excellent way to prepare future leaders. A good program can give interns, as well as newer or younger employees, exposure to experiences and opportunities that help them develop their own management and decision-making skills. Here are some tips for developing a successful mentoring program in your company or agency.
See details on each of the following tips as they are posted during the coming weeks:
• Mentoring programs can be formal or informal
• How do you pick the right mentor
• Preparing for the role of mentor and mentee
• The mentor has to lead by example
• Provide feedback to both the mentor and mentee
Questions? Contact me today!