Need help getting government contracts?
Randi Frank can help you. She has been working with government RFPs for her entire career. She will help you to understand the proposal writing process, explain what works and what doesn’t and enable you to create successful proposals. Or, if you prefer, RFC can write proposals for you.
Do you have a product or service you’re certain the government can use?
Do you receive Request for Proposal (RFPs) from either the state or municipal governments and don’t know where to begin?
Randi will help you to…
- Register for State & Municipal Government bids
- Review bids, RFPs, and request for quotations (RFQs) to ensure that your company can meet the government requirements.
- Prepare responses to government bids, RFPs and RFQs.
- Research and optimize background information, descriptions of products, services and prices and present documents in the proper format.
- Coordinate the process with all your staff involved in the bid projects.
- Coordinate communication with the government agency inviting bids or proposals.
- Administor contracts and agreements
- Finalize and send proposal and bid packets ahead of the deadline!