Are you having a problem recruiting the right people?
Randi Frank can help. By Partnering with National Recruitment Firm, Slavin Management Consultants, RFC can ensure that you have an extensive choice of qualified prospective candidates.
- Assist agency to produce a comprehensive position profile and reach agreement about the expectations concerning the ideal candidate.
- Seeking out and encouraging top-level people to apply who would otherwise be reluctant to respond to advertising.
- Saving the staff considerable time in establishing a position profile. The position profile is presented in a brochure form that can assist in recruiting high quality candidates while promoting the agency.
- Reviewing applications to ensure they meet minimum qualifications
- Complying with appropriate personnel regulations and guidelines.
- Independently and objectively assessing the qualifications and suitability of candidates for the position.
- Assist with various interview processes
- Perform reference and background checks
- Assist agency in reaching a final decision and in negotiating a compensation package with the successful candidate.
- Assist agency in establishing criteria for evaluating the new employee’s performance.
- Keeping appropriate staff closely involved in key decisions and informed of our progress with the search.
- Consultant reviews all materials on position, develops or revises job description as needed.
- Optional: Develop Profile of position to mail and email to potential candidates. Profile includes: description of community, description of organization, description of department, job description, job qualifications, challenges facing position, etc.
- Develop timetable for recruitment.
- Decisions on types and amount of advertising to be used.
- Develop list of target candidates and professional organizations to tap for qualified candidates. Email or mail literature to target candidates.
- Receive, review and evaluate candidates materials – develop rating system to determine the highest quality of candidate.
- Possibly develop a written evaluation form or test for top candidates to complete to proceed in process. This tool can be used to limit the top number of candidates to be interviewed.
- Develop interview process for top candidates. Develop Practical exams that reflect job duties and tasks (i.e. public presentation test, paperwork processing test, dictation test, telephone test, etc).
- Conduct first and second interviews and practical exams as necessary.
- Conduct reference checks on top candidates as required.