Do you have a problem recruiting the right people?
Randi Frank can help you develop proper job descriptions which comply with the ADA law and set out the objectives and responsibilities of the position. Randi can also set up a recruiting and testing system that will address your needs for the position.
For example: you need a person who is thorough and accurate – you can provide a written exam that will test for that skill. Randi Frank can help you develop these tools and conduct all or part of the recruiting process.
Human Resource Services Include…
- Executive Searches
- Recruitment – organize, conduct and develop testing procedures to recruit for management, clerical, technical and professional positions
- Prepare and revise job descriptions
- Perform classification and salary studies
- Prepare and revise Personnel Rules and Regulations
- Prepare and revise family leave policies
- Prepare and revise affirmative action policies
- Assist with the implementation of Americans with Disabilities Act
- Prepare and assist with implementation of HIPAA policies and procedures
- Prepare, revise and administer Workers Compensation polices
- Develop and coordinate CDL Drug Testing program
- Develop and conduct Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
- Prepare documentation for union negotiations and arbitration hearings
- Develop and implement employee orientation and employee training programs
Contact Randi at (203) 284-3707 for an executive recruitment or human resource quote.
Locations in Louisville, KY and CT.