Do day-to-day challenges mean important programs get put on the “back burner”?
Do you need an experienced professional for specialized long-term projects such as organizational or classification studies, grant management, preparation of bids and proposals?
Randi Frank can help. She has more than thirty years of successful experience as a manager and administrator. Her experience combined with her education and certifications make Randi an excellent choice to meet your management and administrative needs.
- Prepare RFP’s and bid documents—analysis of vendors proposals
- Prepare, monitor and analyze government budgets
- Prepare and administer grants such as:
- DEP Recycling Grants
- DEP Open Space Grants
- OPM Rebuild America Energy Grants
- Conduct organization and consolidation studies
- Fill in for key administrators during short vacancies