• Stay in touch with new employees. The better the on-boarding process and follow-up, the more likely you will avoid employee turnover.
• Make sure new employees feel comfortable with their new job. Always have open channels for their feedback and be ready to assist them.
• Identify the employee’s strengths and determine what knowledge, skills, abilities and assignments will complement or enhance them.
• Identify areas where the employee needs to grow and improve to achieve job competencies.
• Schedule and hold a six-month performance appraisal meeting.
Questions? Contact me today!